August 13, 2007

I'm not even that far away, yet..

..I imagine a feeling of longingness for something I had; the constant source of events and happenings around me that would translate for me as inspiration. Taken away from me.

But also the memories of all the times coming back to me. Yun hi. For no apparent reason. Snippets that still bring back the environment in a rush. Forgetting times when all I wanted to do was to avoid the journey. Rather be home… Comfortable

And now I think of nimboo pani available at different stations, in varying degrees of temperature but similar tastes because it is usually concentrate with water. And now I romanticise unfulfilled plans. Buying a virar return ticket, boarding the train from Churchgate going upto Virar and taking the same train back to Churchgate.

2 comments:

shreya said...

I really like your writing...really...

KP said...

hey


please give this song a listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQf_widpR2M

also just completele loved the
"how many boards would the mongols hoard if the mongol hordes got bored?"

is it orignal?

its brilliant